Art for All of Iron Mountain’s goal is to provide quality art in a beautiful setting. This show is a one-day, juried art show with over 40 artists in attendance. Our juried exhibits showcase talented artists. We are proud to offer cash awards for Best of Show, People’s Choice, Most Promising New Artist, and Awards of Excellence.
We also provide live music and concessions making it a free festive event many people look forward to attending every year.
The event is held rain or shine.
- All exhibitors must create 100% of all displayed work and reproductions must be signed and numbered. Imported items, work created by any person other than the exhibiting artist, sculpture from molds, mass produced art and jewelry, or any item deemed unsuitable by the committee will be refused.
- Exhibitors are expected to a present a professional display of their work in their booth or indoor space.
- No sharing of booth space is allowed.
- Each exhibitor must be present for the entire length of the show. Judging begins at 9:00 am CST on the day of the show. Exhibitors need to be set up by 9:00 a.m. for purchases and award judging. Exhibitor displays are expected to be up until 4:00 pm CST.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for the sale of his/her work. No agents are permitted. Artists are responsible for Michigan sales tax. Prices must be clearly marked on all items. There are no commission fees owed to the organizers on any sales.
- Parking is free, campers and trailers must be parked off-site. No parking will be allowed near the pavilion.
Our next Art for All show will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2024 at Iron Mountain City Park in Michigan.
The price and application for the next show will be finalized in January. Thereafter, we will send out applications to past past exhibitors and those on our mailing list and the application will be available here to be downloaded. In 2023, the price of a 10×10 outside space for a booth was $70. The price for one of the four cabins available was $85.
Registration opens in February. The registration deadline is March 12th.
Each artist must submit 3 professional-quality photos of their work and 1 booth display photo. Your name and category must appear on each photo, with a red dot in the lower left-hand corner for proper orientation. Number the photos to correspond with the description of the entry form, and place in a plastic sleeve. On the entry form give a brief description of each photo pertaining to construction, media, method etc. OR a CD with digital images of your work and booth display.
** If you participated in our show for at least the past two 2 years, no pictures are required.
Registering for the show does not guarantee an entry in the show. Each application is reviewed. Art for All limits the number of exhibitors for each category.
Join Our Mailing List
Are you interested in getting notified when 2024 registration opens? Enter your information below.